Do You Need a Breast Pump?
The Healthy Reflections Boutique has breast pumps and accessories that can be taken home today!
Your health insurance plan will probably cover a breast pump and we can handle the billing for you, too.
- Ask your healthcare for a referral (prescription) for your pump, as most plans require this.
- Contact your insurance plan's Member Services to see if you are covered. The number is often on the back
- Confirm with your plan that MultiCare Healthy Reflections Boutique is an approved provider for your Breast Pump.
- Choose the Medela pump that is right for you - we can help in person or by phone. (There are Tote, Backpack or Metro styles. Note that some plans only cover certain pump styles).
What to bring with you when you visit the Healthy Reflections Boutique and leave with your breast pump:
- Your contact information
- A copy of your health insurance card
- Your health care provider's name and telephone number
- A prescription from your health care provider that includes your baby's date of birth or due date
- A diagnosis code from your provider for billing purposes
*Note: You can also call in the above information in and we can have your pump waiting for you.